Safety and Environment
Hazardous goods storage is a matter for management!
Improper storage of hazardous goods can have serious consequences. The Schaefer safe@work range helps you to organise the decentralisation of hazardous substance storage thus conforming to legal requirements and to reduce personal liability risks of the company owner.
- Product Overview
- Environmental Cabinets
- Fire-Resistant Cabinets
- Hazardous Goods Shelving
- Drip Trays
- Hazardous Substance Containers
- Safety Containers
- To store water-hazardous substances in small packs.
- Not for the storage of flammable hazardous goods.
- 90 minute fire-resistance.
- To store hazardous substances in working areas conforming to DIN EN 14470-1 (type 90) and the TRbF 20 Technical Regulations on Flammable Liquids (Appendix L).
- Ideal for storing small packs and canisters up to a 40 litre pack size.
- Compartment loads up to 200 kg.
- There are 2 models available:
- Equipped with mesh floors: To store water-hazardous and flammable liquids in all hazard classifications.
- Equipped with intermediate shelves: To store water-hazardous liquids.
- Steel drip trays:
- Can be used for flammable and water-hazardous liquids.
- Polyethylene drip trays:
- Can be used for water-hazardous liquids, acids or alkalis.
- A drip tray must be able to house the content of the largest container (at least 10% of the inward goods volume).
- PE drip trays cannot be used to store flammable liquids.
Hazardous goods containers from SSI SCHAEFER - the solution for the safe and regulations-compliant storage of larger volumes of water-hazardous media and flammable liquids.