Systemised versatile "inner life"
Regardless of whether you want to store large or small objects, keep files or just hang up your coat – there is a materials cabinet to suit every purpose.
In workshops, in industry and in offices, SSI SCHAEFER cabinet systems have proved themselves a thousand times over. The modular design and the flexible customisation options mean that these systems are indispensable for many firms.
The SSI SCHAEFER range of cabinets is systematic, versatile and variable.
"A state of the art design to meet everyday needs."
"A range with solutions that fit."
- Product Overview
- Drawer Cabinets
- Wing Door Cabinets
- Tool Cabinets
- Cabinets With Shelving
- Sliding Door Cabinets
- Countertop Cabinets
- Bolt-Free Shelving System R 2000
- Post Distribution Cabinets
Five casing models and 11 drawer sizes in three system widths ensure a variety of model options and numerous equipment variations as complete cabinets.
In addition we offer a comprehensive range of accessories for:
- Drawer subdivision
- Tools and NC tools
- Small parts
Modular design and flexible customisation options allow for a lot of variation.
- Solid steel plate construction
- Reinforced wing doors with noise-insulating rubber buffers
Whether it's materials, tools or writing equipment, the workshop cabinet with desk top means everything is always at hand.
- Wing doors
- Adjustable height intermediate shelves
- Load capacity per shelf 50 kg
- Handle and cylinder lock
Individual design as a result of different equipment variations. Systematic versatility thanks to a variety of heights. Can be used without doors as open shelving and
- Fully compatible with our semi-open front storage containers
- Intermediate shelves with adjustable height
- Door lock with recessed rotary handle and security lock
Cabinets with sliding doors on roller bearings, smooth-running, with handgrips, lockable.
- Quality sheet metal, enamel finish
- Adjustable intermediate shelves
- Compatible with our R 2000 counter cabinet range
(TSS range only)
- High degree of utilisation of storage space for small parts or tools
- Reduction in training times
- Can be freely combined
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Adjustable and expandable shelving system with a high level of flexibility and a wide range of equipment and organisational accessories. Easy assembly: Base shelf, intermediate shelf and top shelf are simply connected to the uprights. This way, a complete shelving system develops from just 3 base elements, variable in height, length, width and depth.
- Bolt free assembly in only a few minutes
- Basic bay modular design
- Up to 5000 kg bay load
- Solid steel side and back panels
- Comprehensive range of add-ons and accessories