QX Series: Totes for Automotive and Supplying Industries
Automatable, inherently stable and clean - ready for lean production
The automobile industry, as a driving force behind lean philosophy, has high requirements regarding the quality of intermediate products from its suppliers and the production tools it uses. This concerns in particular cleanliness, dimensional accuracy and cost efficiency. SSI SCHAEFER developed a tote that meets all these requirements: the QX-Container.
These are the advantages:
- High loads, up to 70kg, depending on the base variant
- Very easy to clean
- Highly automatable
- Inherently stable, even when stacked
- Coloured indicators to display the tote’s orientation
- Available with detent cams (for blister inlays) or, alternatively, smooth inner walls
- Splash water proof due to its innovative dripping edge, in combination with load sealing cover A 1210 (certified degree of protection IP44)
The QX-Containers are available in sizes 1,000 x 600mm and 600 x 500mm, and also in different heights and variants. Handles for gripping from below and lifting holes make the container suitable for both manual and automated handling.
You will find further information and an overview of all available versions and their technical specifications in our brochure. In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email or call us directly on 1800 724 233.