LogiMat® storage lift : Small parts storage and order picking
Space-saving storage with high order picking performance
Automated vertical lifts are the ideal alternative to store and pick small parts in a compact and ergonomic way. A LogiMat® automated vertical lift is comparable to an oversized drawer cabinet with two stacks of trays (one in the front and one in the rear). Between those stacks, the automated vertical lift pulls out individual trays as required and delivers them to the service window. The LogiMat offers various standard tray dimensions and thus the machine's height, width and depth can be adjusted to your needs.
Key Benefits of the LogiMat® vertical lift storage:
- Save 90% of storage space in comparison to conventional static storage solutions
- With its modular design and numerous options, the system is fully adjustable to your individual requirements
- LogiMat is available in various heights (min. 2,475mm; max. 13,000mm with an increment of 75mm), 5 standard widths (1,650mm; 2,000mm; 2,500mm; 3,000mm and 4,000mm) and 2 standard depths (650mm and 820mm)
- With an automated process, you will increase order picking speed by a factor of 6 to 10
- Decrease travel times by more than 70%
- Minimise order picking errors through computer-controlled processes
- Achieve an increase in performance of up to 20% thanks to its ergonomic design
- Reduce costs for energy and storage thanks to its compact design
Compatible Automated Vertical Lift Modules
Our order picking system is future-proof and extremely user-friendly. With its ergonomically thought-through components, LogiMat® fits in smoothly with the rest of the SSI Schaefer ergonomics@work® product range.
Numerous options offer our customers flexibility and room for extensions:
- A laser pointer to identify picking position
- Ability to adjust the height of opening according to user login, improving ergonomics at work
- Tilting the removal tray for better view and easy reach of the parts
- Light barriers and an electrically driven shutter door to keep the goods safe and secure
- External accessories: A cart on rollers which can transport the entire tray. It can also be connected to the host wirelessly for order picking
- Limitless choices of compartmentation on tray
Compatible Software: The LogiSoft
The SPS control can be combined with our LogiSoft software and seamlessly integrated into an existing warehouse management system. The LogiSoft is a comprehensive and flexible software that allows control of multiple LogiMats and tailored to the customer's requirements in line with the organisation's logistical process, e.g. has article and location management and can generate customised reports. The LogiSoft is easily upgradable and secured with passwords.
From concept and consulting to customised service and maintenance programs, we are able to provide everything from one single source.
Visit a vertical lift showroom today.
The Logimat® vertical lift storage system is available for viewing and demonstration at our SSI SCHAEFER Singapore Tech Center. Contact us if you would like more information.